Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time 38.5 hours a week (including weekends)
Location: Various locations across Bath
Salary: £7.80 - £9.40 depending on experience
Cedar Care is a family business which inspires a strong family culture amongst our employees, residents and homes. When you come to Cedar Care, you become part of a strong and nurturing family. Care is based on the building of respectful relationships amongst residents and staff who serve them, resulting in a feeling of security, contentment and a sense of belonging.
Being a medium sized company we are small enough to be able to preserve the important personal touch that our care requires, however, we are large enough to offer high standards of care excellence – together we add life to years!
Having been established in 1987, we have gained an outstanding reputation amongst families and professionals. This is clearly reflected in our all of our home ratings from the Care Quality Commission.
- Enabling residents to maintain their wellbeing by ensuring that their needs are met according to their preferences and lifestyles as specified in their care plan
- Developing respectful and friendly relationships.
- Getting to know the Residents and their lifestyle preferences
- Assisting with washing, dressing and using the toilet.
- Assisting with feeding and drinking
- Completing daily records
- Providing Residents with your attention and company.
Required Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- We provide our staff with the training required for the role, so no direct care experience is required, although it is beneficial.
- A background in Customer Service or a People Oriented Environment is desirable.
- Individuals who can adapt well to working as a team and independently
- Individuals who have good verbal and written communication; with the ability to respect confidentiality, dignity and the privacy of the Residents
The Benefits of Working with Cedar Care:
- You will receive free induction and refresher training with the opportunity for career progression.
- Opportunity to complete NVQ, free of charge.
- Perkbox membership including Free Mobile Phone insurance, child care vouchers, discounts at Gyms, Retail Stores, Cinema Tickets.
- Lunch for £1.
- Pension scheme.
- Enhanced overtime rates.
- Parking across all of our homes.
*Job Offers are subject to DBS checks (CRB) and satisfactory references.
**Subject to the completion of a probationary period
Apply for Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly