Receptionist/Admin Assistant part-time 25 hours per week
(Fixed term contract until 30th November 2020)
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following list is typical of the level of duties which the post holder could be expected to perform. It is not exhaustive and other duties of a similar type and level may be required from time to time.
- To ensure all staff/volunteers and visitors sign in and out of the building
- To deal effectively with telephone and customer enquiries.
- To deal with customer bookings and transactions in a prompt and efficient manner, ensuring high standards of customer care are maintained.
- Maintain the booking diary and all room hire bookings.
- Distribute incoming and outgoing post
- To encourage and promote the use of facilities including special events, campaigns and general sessions and issue promotional materials as appropriate.
- Regularly update all databases and evaluations for centre activities
- Regularly update and develop Social Media presence for all PBCC services/projects
- To perform general clerical and IT duties including maintaining PBCC generic email
- Maintain up to date information and publicise internal and external employment and training opportunities
- Undertake relevant Health & Safety procedures and record in relevant files, as and when required
- Implement use of office systems and procedures, as required.
- Maintain BELS and Mini Bus ID Passes, as and when necessary
- Operate stock control procedures for Office & Cleaning supplies
- Develop and maintain Centre’s databases for monitoring and evaluation purposes.
- To ensure the Centre maintains a presentable image at all times.
- To report Maintenance & Repairs to building and Repairs to Mini bus
- Ensure that adequate cover is provided for the Reception desk during lunch breaks.
- Be an active team player and be responsive to change.
- Signposting users to organisations and agencies that can help and support them.
- To assist in the promotion of Equal Opportunities in all aspects of service delivery and employment.
- Act as the first point of contact for all service users on future projects
- Support and encourage local women and service users onto future programmes of activity
Support Centre Manager with:
- Coordination of future projects:
Organising course timetables, allocate people spaces on courses and inform people of their allocated course information
Collate feedback/monitoring forms from courses and update relevant databases
Keep client records and information secure and up to date
Closing date for applications is on the 20th of December