Gates (U.K) Ltd are looking for a:
Gates (U.K.) Ltd is a major international company specialising in the production of Power Transmission belts for the automotive and industrial markets. Our continuing success has resulted in the following challenging opportunity based in our Dumfries Plant.
Reporting directly to our Senior Financial Account, as a Treasury Accountant,:
- The basic function of this role is to maintain the corporate ledgers of treasury companies and non-trading corporate entities and dormants.
- Maintenance and review of entities general/debtors/creditors ledgers for all entities
- Completion of month end Balance Sheet reconciliations as required
- Completion of necessary VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly management reports and analysis
- Complete monthly HFM submissions for all entities
- Preparation and submission of monthly forecasts and annual budget
- Preparation of annual Statutory Accounts for relevant entities and all relating auditor communication
- Responsible for Sarbanes Oxley procedures for relevant entities/ledgers
- Support of the manufacturing facility finance team as required
- You will take responsibility for all control activities where you are the process owner and that are subject to Sarbanes-Oxley Act 404 Compliance: To ensure that the work is performed in line with the documented control activities / To immediately inform the Sarbanes Oxley Co-ordinator if control activities are/become ineffective (due to changes in personnel, responsibilities) / To implement the remediation actions, that are the results of an ineffective control activity, in the agreed time-frame
- Fully qualified CA/ACCA/CIMA/ACA with at least 5 years relevant post qualification accounting experience. Consideration would be given to a time qualified applicant. Statutory accounts preparation experience is essential. Knowledge of the Gates financial system HFM and Oracle would be extremely advantageous.
- In return we offer not only an excellent salary and benefits package but the opportunity to join a fast moving, highly technological industry where the opportunities available are dependent on the commitment and enthusiasm of the individuals
Please send current CV and evidence of your eligibility to work in the UK with Indefinite Leave to Remain to Sheila McVinnie,
GDPR: Gates are committed to protecting your private data. Please see below the link to our Global Recruitment Policy which we would ask you to read in full.