Welsh Speaking Assistant
Brook Street is looking for an experienced Welsh Speaker to assist in the centre of Cardiff to join their organisation on a long term temporary basis.
This is perfect for someone looking to develop their customer service skills within a team environment. Our client is looking for a health conscious person with a great attitude to promote a healthy lifestyle.
The role will involve the following duties:
- Taking incoming calls and giving advice to customers
- Booking appointments
- Cancelling requests
- Giving information to the public regarding knowledge of the department
- Assisting with processes
- Diverting calls through to other organisations within the business
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience within a customer service
- Ability to speak Welsh is essential
- An interest in healthy lifestyle
- Flexible with shift patterns
- Commitment is essential
The shift patterns vary from day time and evening shifts with the odd Saturday. Minimum pay of £7 going up to £10 for evening and weekend work.
Interviews are being held immediately. Applications close by 12pm on Wednesday 12th December.
Only the candidates with the relevant experience will be shortlisted. Please call Tiffany on 02920 236 669 for more information.
Apply for Welsh Speaking Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly