Group Ethics Compliance Officer
A great opportunity has arisen with our Group Ethics Department for a Ethics Compliance Officer, based at Barway.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work in line with our group values; Trust, Efficiency, Quality & Expertise and Can-do
• Implement the G´s Ethical Audit Programme to effectively improve ethical practices across the Group.
• Manage the G’s Fresh SEDEX profile and the corresponding SMETA audit regime.
• Work with all stakeholders, i.e. G’s business units, suppliers and labour providers to resolve ethical issues, and ensure continuous
improvement in ethical standards.
• Support the ethical management of the group internal and external supply chain.
• Research around Human Rights and Sustainability to contribute to G’s continuous innovation
The ideal candidate (Experience/qualifications/training/requirements):
• Proven 3 years’ experience in similar roles. Experienced in social auditing (e.g. SMETA, SA8000) would be an advantage
• Effective communication skills
• Competent IT capabilities (databases, spreadsheets, report writing).
• Willingness to travel within UK and abroad as required.
• Driving licence would be essential for this role