Business Administration Apprentice - Liverpool
An opportunity has arisen with Reach plc, one the UK's largest Newspaper publishers of over 260 titles including the Liverpool Echo and The Manchester Evening News, for an individual looking to start their career within Administration.
This apprenticeship will last 18 months and once completed you will be awarded with Level 3 Diploma from City & Guilds in Business Administration. On completion of the programme your salary will be reviewed and adjusted on successfully obtaining a role within the team.
Your apprenticeship will be supported by your Line Manager & Seetec. On-programme and on-job training will be provided. You will complete the majority of your apprenticeship working alongside the administration team but you will be provided with plenty of opportunities to interact with different departments within the organisation.
Full-time (37 Mon-Fri)
You will be working with a small team of administrators. Your duties may consist of but not limited to:
- Maintaining employee files
- Filing & Scanning
- Completing employment verification requests
- Dealing with incoming post
- Issue new starter paperwork
- Answer email and telephone queries
The Ideal Candidate
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and a willingness to learn
- Customer focused
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to follow standard procedure and ensure data accuracy.
- GCSE English & Maths Grade A*-C (If you do not have this you will be required to complete a L2 English and Maths certificate within your apprenticeship
Experience: No experience required
Job Type: Full-time (37 Mon-Fri)
Salary: £10,000 per annum plus company benefits
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.