Fire Extinguisher Service Technician
Morgan Fire Protection Ltd is a major provider of fire protection to businesses throughout the UK and has over 30 years industry experience.
Must be qualified to BS 5306 Standard, we would consider training the right person.
Work mainly situated in East London so must be in easy reach of this area.
- Managing own Diary of jobs – Visiting clients premises.
- Servicing Fire Extinguishers; inclusive of discharge test and refill.
- Removing condemned fire extinguishers and replacement with new model(s).
- Site installations and signage.
- You will need to be able to work independently as you will mainly be field based.
Hours of work:
42.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.* (some flexibility)*
The Company provide:
- Desirable salary with commission offered on all sales.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Mobile device and tablet provided.
- Company van provided with fuel.
- Full training and ongoing support provided by our Head Office in Nazeing, Essex.
Full driving licence required.
If you would like to work for an established, friendly and professional company please apply