Brook Street is delighted to be working on behalf of our Hull client to recruit a Gas Engineer. This is an excellent chance to join a well known household name in the energy sector.
- Service, repair and replacement of central heating systems and boilers as required
- Undertake assessments of repairs
- Work with Gas Safety Regulations and Manufacturers instructions
- Diagnose faults
- To manage time efficiently and effectively
- Candidates must also have the ability to work independently
- Ability to work as part of a team and possess strong communication and skills
- Full valid driving licence
Must have at least 5 years experience in the gas industry and understand repairs and breakdowns.
Clean driving licence preferred
Pass a CRB Check
Hold current ASC Certificates, (CKR1, HTR1, CCN1, CENWAT and CPA1).
You are provided with a uniform, van, fuel card and PDA/Mobile.
22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Hours are October - March 8am - 6pm. April - September 8am - 4
Salary starts at £28,000 with overtime.
We require someone in the DN postcode area and someone in the HU area.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then please call Natasha @ Brook Street 327502
Apply for Gas Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly