Accounts Administrator (Temporary)
£Excellent (dependent on experience)
Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant? Do have an AAT qualification? Do you have a good work ethic and are looking for a long-term position? Then this could be the role for you!
Our client is looking for an experienced AAT qualified Accounts Assistant to join their friendly team. This is an exciting opportunity that provides a genuine platform to expand your skills. You will be joining the accounts team and undertaking your own tasks with the utmost accuracy.
This is a temporary role with the opportunity to be made permanent for the right candidate.
- Assisting the existing accounts team
- Banking Recognition
- BACS payment runs
- Sales and purchase ledger reports
- Processing invoices
- General administration tasks
- Strong IT skills and willingness to learn new systems
- In-depth knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Numerically minded with a knowledge of VAT and gross and net figures
- A team player
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
Immediate start for the successful candidate. This role is commutable from Louth, Alford, North Thoresby, Grimsby, Skegness and surrounding areas.
Apply for Accounts Administrator (Temporary)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly