JOB TITLE: Exhibition Designer
REPORTING TO: Sales Director
SALARY: £18,000 - £24,000pa Full Time
LOCATION Lancaster Park, Burton on Trent, DE13 9PD
HOURS: Full Time 35 hours per week
Company and Job Description:
Display Makers Limited is a rapidly growing Exhibition Company based near to Burton upon Trent in Staffordshire. Over the last few years we have developed ISOframe, a highly innovative exhibition concept that is sold in over 70 countries around the world. Our rapid sales growth in the UK means we are now looking to expand our design department and have a vacancy for an exhibition stand designer.
We need someone who can produce innovative, quality designs and visuals to help our sales team sell our range of exhibition stands.
- Support the Sales Director and Regional Sales Managers by creating inspirational custom designed exhibition stands to help them win market share
- Produce final specification drawings
- Work closely with production personnel to ensure the exhibition stands are manufactured to the highest standards
- At times attend meetings with the sales team to take briefs and to present your designs as sketches, scale plans, computer-generated visuals
- A good mix of creativity and technical ability
- Good with people – from production staff to business managers and owners, you will need to be able to work with them all.
- Level headed under pressure with the ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Experience of 3D Studio Max, Solidworks, Adobe illustrator and Photoshop would be ideal, though not essential. If you have experience in other 3D design packages please let us know.
- Although no specific exhibition stand design experience is essential, a good understanding of architectural, interior or product design would be necessary. Full, on-the-job training will be given, and our vast library of previous stands designs will be available.
- The role is office based.
Please Apply by clicking Button Below
Apply for Exhibition Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly