Process Engineer / Project Engineer
Job Title: Process Engineer / Project Engineer
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
Location: Bury, Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company is a leading international Food & Beverage engineering consultancy company with its head office in Copenhagen, Denmark. They have more than 2,200 employees and offices in 23 countries. Their UK offices are in Ascot, Manchester, Dorking, Cambridge and Glasgow.
Their target market is companies that work within the FMCG field and who require tailor made solutions in areas like logistics, process, packaging optimisation and production operations. The parent company provides them with consultancy services, project management, and turnkey solutions.
They are looking to recruit a full-time experienced Process Engineer who will be responsible for delivering projects within the Company for their customers, predominantly in the food industry. The role will be based at their office in Bury Greater Manchester, with travel required in the UK and aboard, reporting to the General Manager of the Bury Office.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing and designing information in conjunction with client's briefs
- Assist with the preparation of tender documents, leading on project scoping and Level of Effort (LOE) assessments
- Create and implement project plans work plans and review as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements, ensuring that deliverables are achievable
- Assisting with the commissioning of the project at the implementation stage
- Ensure timely communication to all relevant stakeholders e. Senior Management team, Clients and project team
- Liaising with Clients, managing their expectations whilst meeting their needs and attaining the project's goals
- Identify and organise equipment and resources required as part of the costing schedules
- Effectively apply the Company's methodology and project standards, engaging in quality assurance procedures
- Manage the team controlling hours to maintain a healthy and effective workplace
- Identify business development and "add on" sales opportunities as they relate to specific projects
- Ensure project documentation is compete, current and stored appropriately
You would need:
- Chemical engineering degree or equivalent
- Extensive experience working with the dairy, food and beverage process industry as a supplier
- To take responsibilities for projects
- An enquiring mind, willing to learn
- The skill to develop flow piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID)
- Good understanding of the food and beverage industry supply chain process, chemical and process engineering.
- Experience with project portfolio and risk management
- Strong client facing and interaction skills at senior level
- Good understanding of key principles of contract management
- Written communication and interpersonal skills
- To be able to facilitate and present to groups of people
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- To be flexible, positive accurate and proactive
- Skills to demonstrate commitment to company and client standards
- To promote a culture of continuous innovation and improvement within an open culture
- A driving licence
Salary and Benefits:
If you are interested in this role please click the APPLY button you will then be sent the link to apply.
If you do not receive the email within 30 minutes please check your junk / spam folders.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Chemical Engineer, Production Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Development Engineer, Process Design Engineer, Food Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineer, Process Engineer, Operations Engineer, Production Projects Engineer, Design Engineer, Production Operations, Project Coordinator, Project Management will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Process Engineer / Project Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly