Motion Graphic Designer
Motion Graphic Designer
Are you ready to ‘Ease in’ to a new role and unleash your creative potential?
With an infectious drive for creativity, you are keen to push the boundaries of digital design and showcase your talents to the some of the biggest brands in the world. Highly adaptable, you get a kick out of working on variety; easily switching your style for every brand you work with. You are motivated by delivering compelling motion experiences that excite our clients and which are focussed on the user experience. Projects will come thick and fast so changing focus is comfortable for you, you understand that diversity will help you to grow your skills and allow you the opportunity to keep challenging yourself. Working with others gives you a creative buzz and you enjoy collaborating with the wider team, taking a complex idea and simplifying it into an engaging learning experience.
An aptitude for technology combined with a seriously creative approach, you really are the best of both worlds and can consistently generate clear and well considered animated experiences that truly brings learning to life.
Where you’ll create impact
- You will be involved in the creation of explainers, game animation, character animation and motion graphics for live action.
- Working with big name global clients you will understand their needs and bring their vision to life.
- With a variety of projects you will be flexible and adaptive to the unique style demands of each project and client.
- Working closely with writers, illustrators and clients you will create projects that consistently match or exceed expectations.
- Collaborating with a close knit team you will develop solutions right from concepts all the way through to delivery.
Desirable skills and experience
- Confident using Adobe After Effects and Adobe Illustrator or similar software
- An ability to assist writers in developing visual narratives from text based scripts
- An ability to adapt to a variety of project scopes and work at pace
- Experience producing storyboards and video editing, especially within Adobe Premiere
- Experience and enthusiasm for scripts, plugins and other types of automation and workflow improvements
- Able to coach other members of the team in animation
- Able to constructively critique projects at all stages of development
We work closely with some of the biggest global brands to unleash the potential of their people and deliver better workplace performance through creative digital learning. By harnessing the power of creativity, we enable businesses to access a new world of interactive experience to enthuse their people while they learn. We work from concept through to delivery and recruit for roles across our creative production areas, sales and marketing, HR and finance. With a strong collaborative culture, and ambitious growth plans there has never been a better time to get seriously creative and join our team.
Perks of the job
We can offer you a number of great benefits. From the things you would expect like a pension, income protection and death in service, to the slightly unexpected, like a day off for your birthday or free breakfast every day. Learn always is one of our values, so we support this with a dedicated people development team and training through Sponge University. We love to socialise and have a team dedicated to arranging get togethers and events throughout the year.
Select the apply button shown to send us your CV along with a cover letter telling us about your most innovative motion graphics piece and what you enjoyed most about it.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Motion Graphic Designer, Digital Graphic Designer, Animator, Motion Designer, Motion Graphic Editor, 2D Animator, 3D Animator, Media.