Finance Business Partner
Fantastic business partnering opportunity - join one of the largest and established global motorsport brands!
Your new company
You will be joining a fantastic brand at the forefront of their market, boasting exclusive corporate sponsorship with a number of motorsport brands and an equally forward thinking and fast paved approach to their financial function based in Burton-on-Trent.
Your new role
You will join an established and growing commercial finance team, reporting to the logistics department on the following:
- Responsible for financial reporting in conjunction with the Finance Department
- Supporting with the planning and forecasting process
- Coordination and management of logistics analysis and forecasting.
- Identifying internal movements, ensuring tyre movement meets the requirement
- Provide weekly reports on cost analysis versus sales etc.
- Flexibility to support across all aspects of the Logistics team
- Maintaining strong relationships between UK and Head Office functions, ensuring coordination and implementation of group strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be qualified (ACCA/CIMA) OR part-qualified, commercially aware and have accounting experience within a large corporate organisation. Logistics environment experience is also preferred.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an annual salary between GBP36,000 and GBP40,000 and additional benefits including additional holidays, pension, healthcare and progression within the team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.