FINTEC recruit is seeking a Legal Counsel for our Technology client based in Chester. This is a permanent position with salary £50,000 to £60,000 plus benefits. Working in-house offering support and advice.
- Support services across a wide range of commercial and contractual matters
- Negotiating complex data supply contracts and client agreements.
- Advising on data protection and compliance matters.
- Drafting and updating standard contract terms and variations to standard contracts and agreements.
- Organising legal training for sales teams
Experience and skills required for Legal Counsel role:
- A qualified lawyer (circa 3-5 Years PQE or equivalent)
- Commercial contracts experience.
- Familiar with English Law and have practised in the UK,
- In-house experience is desirable, this role could also be suitable for a lawyer with a private practice background moving in-house.
Full information on the Legal Counsel role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.
Apply for Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly