Part-Time Processing Assistant
Our client is Public Sector organisation based in Cardiff city centre who are looking to add to their growing team. This role is a processing assistant position, where the successful candidate will be responsible for processing high volumes of sensitive data.
This role is a part-time position with flexible days / hours, so complete flexibility is essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Dealing with queries from members of the public
- Efficient processing of documents and information
- Updating records in accordance with guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach, as this role is part-time and includes evenings & weekends
- Professional attitude towards work, maintaining a professional approach to all customers
- Ability to work independently
Contact Alex Peters or Helen Baynham on our South Wales office on (029) 2023 6669 or click "Apply Now!"
We`re committed to delivering an excellent candidate experience. If this role isn`t right for you, please contact us if you`re an Office Professional in South Wales.