Laser Programmer / CNC Laser Nesting Programmer
Job Title: Laser Programmer
Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West's leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, the Company is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Laser Programmer, to join their team in Rotherham.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
- To generate nesting programmes for all of their Trumpf and Bystronic lasers to support 'On Time and In Full' for all customers.
- Create customer parts within the relevant Programming software in an accurate and timely manner
- Maximise sheet utilization
- Communicate with and support all internal customers
- Maintain material stock levels and raise purchase orders
- Expedite material deliveries
- Provide cover as required within scheduling area
- To adhere to all health and safety
- Any other ad hoc duties
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Previous experience of programming Laser and Plasma cutting machines using Sigmanest and Trutops would be an advantage but not essential. Candidates must be proficient with using Microsoft office. Good communication and organizational skills are key for this role as is the ability to work part of a team.
- 25 days holiday per year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Award
- Free secure parking
- Health care scheme
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Apply for Laser Programmer / CNC Laser Nesting Programmer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly