St Catharine’s Community Centre , Bairgowrie
Part Time 12 hours per week over a minimum of 3 days
£10.50 per hour
St Catharine’s Community Centre is a busy, successful and vibrant centre based in Blairgowrie, providing services for the local community.
The successful applicant will have the following;
- Experience and enjoyment of working with people and community groups in a front facing role.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent organisational, administrative and IT skills
- Be motivated, flexible, self-servicing and a strong team player
- Bags of initiative, ideas, drive and enthusiasm!
Deadline for applications is 11 Dec 2018, 9am.
For short listed applicants interviews will be held on 14 Dec 2018.
Please email your CV to apply.