There is a part-time position available for an administrator/receptionist to join the team at WellBeing Clinics, Derby. The successful applicant will be:-
- Well presented, confident and happy dealing with members of the public.
- Have a great telephone manner.
- Proficient with Windows based applications especially Word and Excel.
- Willing to learn our electronic diary, booking and finance system.
- Happy working as part of a team and by yourself.
- Detailed and methodical in carrying out tasks.
- Able to use their own initiative and manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Flexibility to cover colleagues’ illness and holidays is essential.
Hours of work: Monday 8am – 5pm, Tuesday 10am – 7pm, alternate Wednesdays 8am-5pm, (Total 20 hrs/week average). £8.80/hr increasing to £9.46/hr when trained.
Please send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Admin/reception vacancy’.
The closing date for applications is Friday 14 December 2018 with interviews taking place in January 2019.