Research and Development Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Research and Development Engineer for our engineering client based in Staffordshire. This is a permanent position with salary £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience. Experience of oil, gas, and process industries is an advantage for this role.
- Working as part of a multi-discipline research and development team
- Designing and building prototype systems for laboratory and field testing
- Design, review and approve models, drawings and P&ID's
- Design and build test equipment for proof-of-concept work
- System solution design reviews
- Working with instrumentation and equipment in the context of industrial systems, suitable for use in hazardous areas
Skills and Experience required for the Research and Development Engineer:
- Qualification in an instrumentation-related discipline or electrical biased subject are essential.
- Have an understanding of control instrumentation
- Understand of the principles of mechanical instrumentation
- Must be IT literature in MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience of the gas, oil and process industries
Full information on the Research and Development Engineer is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.
Apply for Research and Development Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly