Finance Manager - Part Time
We are a not for profit organisation based in the heart of Watford just minutes walk away from the town centre and two train stations.
We are in need of a part time Financial Controller to come and join our small friendly Accounts team on a full time basis for 20 hours a week Monday - Friday.
Your main responsibilities will be:
Financial control and monthly reporting to meet the needs of the Association, the membership and special interest groups.
* Manage and develop external relationships with the Association's auditors, bankers and other professional bodies.
* Manage & review annually supplier and service contracts.
* Manage Personnel matters for the Accounts Team, including monthly one to one meetings and annual appraisals.
* Manage various schemes including Payroll, Pension and Private Health.
* Manage and support the annual membership subscription process.
* Produce monthly management accounts, balance sheet and specific analysis reports in accordance with strict timelines and in a format as agreed from time to time.
* Cash flow management and reporting.
* Produce Annual Budgets in conjunction with budget holders and Director General.
* VAT Returns according to statutory regulations.
* Monitor and supervise production of monthly credit control process.
* Pay creditors on time whilst ensuring that cash flow is not compromised.
* Ensure all suppliers invoices are properly authorised and checked.
* Ensure that all expense claims are properly receipted and authorised before payment is made and that tax, VAT are correctly accounted for.
* Maintain the payroll and pension schemes, all payments, and statutory reports in a timely manner.
* Prepare accounts for Audit and liaise with Auditors throughout the Audit process.
* Carry out audit or other finance functions on subsidiaries as directed.
* Supervise maintenance of Fixed Asset Register.
* Be responsible for company cars, insurances and renewals.
* Manage production of subscription invoices annually and throughout the year as and when required.
* Work with other teams in production of renewal letters and documentation as required.
* Produce financial assessment & credit check reports on new member applications.
23 Days Holiday + BH
Closed over Christmas
On site parking
Monthly 121 reviews
Who we`re looking for:
Background in a similar role for at least 3 years minimum
Has worked with Budgeting & Compliance
Part ACCA,ACA or CIMA qualified
Has a background of having at least 2 direct reports
For a quick application send your CV
Apply for Finance Manager - Part Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly