Admin Officer- Leeds City Centre
This is a great opportunity for an individual wanting to gain admin experience!
You will be working for our client within the MOJ. This will be a long term temporary role based in Leeds City Centre.
Pay: Starts at £7 per hour rising to £9 after 12 weeks.
Hours: Monday- Friday, 37 hours per week.
You will be required to process applications for grants of representation after death.
- Data entering- High level of speed and accuracy required
- Post opening and receipting cheques
- Dispatching post
- Answering the telephone and speaking with customers face-to-face
Skills necessary for the role:
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Customer service experience
- Good IT skills (Word/Excel/Outlook) will be required
We are working quickly to fill this role, if you are interested please apply now!
Apply for Admin Officer- Leeds City Centre
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly