Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
We’re now looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us in Chiswick and drive forwards our retail and eCommerce product offerings and services.
- Salary starting from £48,000 per annum
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- Develop your career with a business that’s committed to continual improvement, integrity and inclusivity
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager with great leadership skills to advance their career with our world-leading organization.
We’ve been setting the standards for products, healthcare equipment and all manner of electronics for over 100 years and we have built a world-beating reputation and brand with our success. Our quality mark can be found on the majority of electrical devices, in hospitals and clinics and in hundred of countries across the globe.
You’ll discover a superb range of value-adding, flexible benefits that can suit your lifestyle and needs as well as a great location just above Gunnersbury tube station which includes free on-site parking, making for an easy commute, however you choose to travel.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will take charge of the strategy and management of our retail product and eCommerce function within our Knowledge Solutions Business.
Influencing and articulating the bigger picture for the products, you will be accountable for customer research business case creation and product delivery. You will represent the customer during product development stages, line manage a small team and oversee project teams consisting of personnel from across the business.
Your role will also involve:
- Acting as a figurehead for the direction of the commercial strategy
- Communicating strategy and projects that engage all areas of BSI
- Embedding the retail offering within new opportunities and within innovation work
- Managing the strategy and roadmap
- Taking charge of the on-going development, management and performance of the Knowledge Solutions retail presence and eCommerce service
- Working alongside Marketing to enhance revenue, SEO performance and customer engagement and satisfaction
To be considered as a Senior Product Manager, you will need:
- Strong product management experience
- Strong team management and coaching skills
- Excellent communication skills
- To be familiar with Lean/Agile methodologies
- To be experienced in B2B and B2C eCommerce
- Experience in SaaS or DaaS
Other organizations may call this role Senior Product Manager, Lead Product Manager, Retail Stream Product Manager, eCommerce Product Manager, Product Strategy Manager, or Product delivery Manager.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for a new challenge as a Senior Product Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.