Compliance Administrator / Fire Safety Management / Property Management / Administrator / Compliance
2 days left
- Contract Type
Compliance Administrator / Fire Safety Management / Property Management / Administrator / Compliance / Social Housing
Walton on Thames
£22,000 - £25,000 dependent on skills
35 hours per week 9am - 5pm
Closing date: Wednesday 12th December 2018
PA Housing is an award-winning provider of affordable, quality homes, but our business is about more than property – it’s about people. We aim to put our residents at the centre of everything we do and offer first class services to all.
Our business is built around decades of experience in the social housing sector across the Midlands, London, Home Counties and the South East. We hold a stock of more than 24,000 homes and employ 600 plus staff to provide a high standard of service to our householders.
Our success and our plans for the future would not be possible without our dedicated team of staff members. Every one of our employees help to make a difference in the lives of our residents and other local people, and we look after our team members well.
We currently have an opportunity for a Compliance Administrator to join our dedicated team in Walton and we really want to hear from you if;
- You are a team player with previous experience working with Fire Safety Management in a housing or property environment;
- Are customer focused with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships;
- Have excellent telephone communications skills;
- Have previous experience in administration using an SQL database.
This is a great opportunity for a and motivated individual to work as an integral part of a dedicated Development team. You will assist the Compliance Officer to support the Compliance and Health and Safety Manager and Compliance Team with recording relevant data on Asset Management and CRM databases.
We recognise that people are at the heart of our business and that success is dependent on committed colleagues. We make sure they feel supported and encourage a culture of opportunity and learning to enable colleagues to fulfil their potential and make a real difference to people's lives every day.
Working for PA is incredibly rewarding. Everyone in our team makes a difference to people in the diverse and vibrant communities we serve.
In return, we reward our staff for their dedication by offering competitive salaries and an excellent range of employee benefits including:
- 26 days annual leave entitlement per annum plus bank holidays (prorated for part-time roles)
- Opportunities to develop your career through internal and external training, professional qualifications, career coaching etc.
- Generous pension scheme
- Health Cash plan for discounted optical, dental and health
- Childcare vouchers
- Perkbox - High street discounts
- Long Service Awards
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives
- We are located 10 minutes from the M3 and 30 minutes from the M25
There is an expectation that a new employee will not be eligible for transfers, promotions or secondments for a period of 6 months.
As a Disability Confident and Equal Opportunities Employer, PA Housing welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates including those from black and minority ethnic (BME) groups and disabled candidates.
Previous applicants need not apply
If shortlisted, you will be required to complete a practical assessment to demonstrate the application of advanced MS Excel skills to manipulate and cross-check multiple complex data sets.