Brook Street (UK Limited is currently searching for an In-house Recruiter for our Belfast client. This is an exciting opportunity to build an in house recruitment career within a growing organisation.
The candidate hired for this job will be responsible for providing a professional recruitment service to all our clients` customers and work in partnership with external/internal stakeholders to provide specialist advice and solutions that support the delivery of the business objectives.
This role is working in an extremely fast paced environment. The right person will be passionate about a career in recruitment, working within an established in house recruitment team.
This role requires tenacity, excellent communication skills and the desire to succeed.
* Responsibility for the full recruitment lifecycle, from advertising, pre-selection, competency based interviewing and assessments.
* Gathers information in relation to external environment and competitor information
* Maintain excellent standards of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality at all times
* Achieving efficiencies in cost and adding value to the business through effective partnership
* Involvement in other projects / tasks as required to add value and continually improve the overall process
* 2 years recruitment experience, delivering against targets and deadlines preferably in a high volume environment
* Fluency in written and spoken English with excellent communications skills
* High level of customer focus with at least 6 months previous experience of working in a customer facing environment
* Knowledge of employment legislation and best practice recruitment and selection
* Proven ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload to ensure targets and deadlines are met
* Demonstrates resilience and ability to work on own initiative
* Demonstrates ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-pace, dynamic and changing environment
* Ability to recognise potential business improvement initiatives
* Demonstrates experience of working in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale.
* Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Salry - £24k per annum
If interested please send CV via the apply link
Apply for In-House Recruiter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly