The University of Lincoln Students' Union
The Students’ Union is an independent body affiliated to the National Union of Students and supports students in both academic and non-academic experiences; whilst working closely with the University and local community. Student leaders are elected by students, and supported by the staff’s expertise delivering services and represent student needs.
The Entertainments Manager Position
The Entertainments Manager will be responsible for the management and delivery of a quality and varied entertainment's and event programme as part of the Union's overall Commercial Services Strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- to be responsible for creating an engaging Entertainment's Programme for members and their guests
- to book acts, attractions and artistes and set in place all arrangements to ensure the planned events programme is delivered
- to work with the Marketing Manager and Venue Manager to increase external bookings within the venues, ensuring that the service displays the values of the organisation
- to build and maintain strong relationships with key event promoters and student groups
- to be responsible for the leadership and management of the staff working within the Entertainments department, ensuring the staff work as an effective team
For Further Information: please visit our vacancies web page where you can access the full Job Description and Person Specification and information on how to apply.