6 days left
- Full Time
Sponge works closely with some of the biggest global organisations to unleash the potential of their people and deliver better workplace performance through creative digital learning. By harnessing the power of creativity, we enable businesses to access a new world of interactive experience to enthuse their people while they learn.
With our business and portfolio set to grow we need talented and experienced project managers to guide our projects from scoping through to completion, as well as adeptly handling everything in between.
You’ll recognise that our clients are our business. Building relationships with them, nurturing them and, most importantly, delighting them, is what excites you. But you also recognise the commercial realities of our projects: you’re a natural diplomat who can balance the expectations of our clients and stakeholders with the needs of our business, keeping projects moving and on plan.
We work in a creative environment, full of creative people, who fulfil creative briefs; an environment where iteration, ambiguity and change are the everyday norm. You’ll thrive in that because a quiet day bores you – nothing puts a bigger smile on your face than when you need to roll up your sleeves and bring teams together. However busy it gets you will be the voice of reason in the creative maelstrom because, for you, being organised is a way of life: you know the project plan like the back of your hand and can recite the budget both inside-out and upside-down.
You want to be part of an award-winning team, collaborating to create the amazing, and supporting your colleagues as much as possible along the way. You want to be challenged and grow professionally. You bring drive and passion to everything you do, and you’ve been looking for the perfect home for your talent. Welcome to Sponge…
Where you’ll create impact
- Inspire, motivate and collaborate with internal teams and external suppliers to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality projects, on time and within budget
- Build and nurture strong client relationships, identifying opportunities for future work with clients to support overall business growth
- Juggle a variety of complex projects, navigating any hurdles with a positive attitude to keep things on track
Desirable skills and experience
- Strong project management experience within a client centric role
- Experience of leading solution-focused project teams
- Proven track record in consistently achieving and exceeding expectation on KPIs
- Exceptional communication, prioritisation and organisation skills
- Adaptable to change and incredibly resilient
The role offers the opportunity to join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growth; and a projects team with a determined attitude and a supportive environment. You will receive fantastic benefits, a competitive salary and be part of a company that’s really going places. If you’ve read this far then keep going… apply today for an exciting, rewarding career at Sponge.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Project Manager, Project Delivery Manager, Programme Manager, Programme Delivery Manager, Customer Project Manager, Client Project Manager, Project Management.