Senior Support Worker
6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a Senior Support Worker for our residential home in Ruddington, who has experience with leading a team, completing audits and writing care plans.
- To supervise and support staff as required
- Medication administration
- Developing individual care plans
- Providing and maintaining a high standard of care.
- NVQ 3 or willing to work towards
- Good working knowledge of regulations and standards
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
We are a residential home for people with learning disabilities who have the support of a dedicated team of staff. As part the local community we encourage service users to participate in external activities and our team work hard to deliver high quality person centred support.
We offer continuous professional development and training and you will work closely with the management team to ensure that excellent services are delivered.
All successful applicants with be subject to a DBS check.
Apply for Senior Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly