Carer / Care Worker
Job Title: Carer
Salary: £9 per hour
Hours: 30 hours per week (Mon - Fri 2 p. - 8 p.)
The Company has been an established provider of Sheltered Housing for over 30 years and Facilities Management services for over 10 years and is proud to provide high standards of service, demonstrated by achieving a Customer Excellence Accreditation.
They are now looking for a dedicated and reliable Carer who is Passionate, Professional and Caring to be a part of their team.
As a Carer you will be passionate about providing the very best care to our residents at our Extra Care Sheltered housing scheme in Croydon.
What you'll be doing:
You will be carrying out the daily care duties including; assisting the tenants with personal care, providing physical and mental stimulation and ensuring accurate records are maintained.
As someone who is truly caring you will make sure that all the tenants' general wellbeing and independence is at the heart of everything you do, giving them choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
What you'll need:
You will have at least an NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) with excellent communication skills. Above all you will be passionate and caring with a professional attitude to work and a genuine belief in providing the best possible care to our tenants.
What they will offer in return:
- A competitive salary plus pro-rata 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan worth up to £1000 per year on your routine healthcare costs
- Employee Advice Line, offering a 24 hour confidential advice service to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisors
- Company Pension Scheme which pays above the minimum employer contribution rate
- Employee Recognition Schemes, including Employee Excellence Award and additional holiday for qualifying service
- A comprehensive induction and training programme with on-going and development
Upon receipt of your application the Company will process your data for recruitment purposes only. They would like to keep this data until their open role is filled. They cannot estimate the time period but when that period is over, the Company will either delete your data or inform you that they will keep it on record for future roles
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Care Assistant, Lead Care Assistant, Support Worker, Enabler, Carer, Care Worker, Care Helper, Care Assist, Support Coordinator, Care Manager, Support Manager, Care Coordinator, Private Care Assistant, Private Care, Care Home Assistant, Care Home Worker, Support Care Worker, NVQ 2, Health & Social Care may also be considered for this role.