We are looking for a Registered Manager to ensure the effective running of one of our children’s homes.
Footsteps A Path to Change is a growing company with two OFSTED Registered Children’s homes which are both rated "Good". We care for children with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties ranging from 7 - 17 years old.
Our young people enjoy spending time on a 1:1 basis, including fun activities such as building Lego or going to the park.
As a growing company, we provide lots of opportunity for progression to our employees. Our aim is to motivate and support our employees to develop skills, knowledge and experience through personal development plans, regular supervisions and appraisals.
- Managing a children’s home (7-17 years)
- Providing an outstanding quality of care in line with Regulations and Quality Standards
- Building and maintaining appropriate positive relationships with young people, outside agencies/professionals and colleagues
- Managing conflict with positive outcomes
- Following company policies and procedures
- Managing, motivating and developing your staff team
- Understanding of attachment and trauma in relation to young people
- Commitment to personal development and the acquisition of skills & qualifications
- Participating in ‘On-Call-Manager’ rota and take calls out of hours
- 28 holidays per annum (inc. bank holidays)
- Ongoing career progression
- Incentives and bonuses for staff who demonstrate their dedication & outstanding care
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities to complete training and qualifications
- Annual attendance bonus
- Employee Referral Scheme
The role will be an off-shift position working Monday - Friday 9am until 5pm however you may be required to work flexible/ additional hours as per the needs of the business and the young people we care for.
We adopt a strong safeguarding culture of openness and honesty to best protect our Service Users and Employees.
Apply for Registered Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly