Citadel Securities is an award-winning global market maker across a broad array of fixed income and equity products. Our unique set of capabilities and tools are designed to drive down the cost of transactions, helping to meet the liquidity needs of asset managers, banks, broker-dealers, hedge funds, government agencies, and public pension programs. We strive to provide the most efficient execution and the highest caliber of services, making markets more fair and accessible for all.
We stand among the most trusted and impactful financial firms of our time, and the best and brightest are drawn to Citadel’s culture of meritocracy that prizes insightful research and analytical rigor.
The team makes its mark every day from our offices around the world:
Citadel Securities seeks a RatesTrader to work closely with the Global Rates Trading Team to facilitate customer flow and further develop the Interest Rates Trading Business. The candidate should have a exposure to some fixed income trading and risk management, as well as a desire to innovate within the market. Additionally, an ideal candidate will also possess an attention to detail, a high degree of motivation and deep analytic skills. The scope of this role stretches across numerous trading functions including new business initiatives, financial and risk analysis and quantitative trading strategies. The right candidate will collaborate with world class trading, technical and compliance teams to build solutions that fit with Citadel’s core strength of transforming financial markets by leveraging cutting edge technology.
- Work with current trading team to build new tools, improvements to pricing framework, and run data analysis.
- Trade rates products with other traders, facilitating customer flow while implementing trading strategies
- Work closely with quantitative research and IT groups to further business development
- Assist in developing a world class trading platform
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Self-Starter and hard working, not afraid to question status quo
- Superior written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to efficiently multi-task
- Prior experience in an environment that integrates technology and trading preferred
- Some understanding of markets, trading life cycle, and financial products
- Ability to design automated solutions
- A completed bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree from a top tier university in economics, business administration, computer science, engineering, finance, mathematics, physics or a related field.
- Proficiency in Python
- Proficiency in Excel, Linux, VBA and SQL
- Significant experience of markets experience at a financial services firm
Expiry Date: 24 December 2018
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
Apply for Rates Trader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly