Surveyor - Windows and Doors
We are industry leaders in Home Improvements and we have an exciting opportunity available for a Window and Door Surveyor.
Paying a competitive OTE of up to GBP50,000 + Company Vehicle & Fuel Provided
This is a regional role covering Peterborough and the local area.
Due to continued growth, we have a fantastic career opportunity available for a Surveyor to join our high performing Windows and Doors team. Ideally from a windows, doors or conservatory background, as a Surveyor you will undertake surveys at customer's properties, providing accurate measurements and drawings that enable timely and successful installations to take place.
Everest are the UK's leading Home improvement company with over 50 years experience in the industry. It is important that we always deliver exceptional service to customers, so to achieve this it is vital that we have a team of talented and experienced Surveyors.
To be considered for this Surveyor opportunity you will need the following:
- Similar surveying experience coupled with an excellent knowledge of construction processes and a clean driving license
- Effective communication skills
- A commitment to continuous professional development
- The ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Your firm commitment to delivering a second to none customer experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Right first time ethos further endorsing the credible and professional relationships they hold with their customers
This is a Surveyor role that will give you the opportunity to demonstrate the full breadth of your technical ability, so if you are seeking to further develop your experience and career in a company that genuinely values its people and recognises them for the effort they put in.. a career here should be your next move.
If you feel you have what it takes to work with the UK's leading home improvement company as a Surveyor, do not miss out and apply today! The benefits for the role include Company Car, Laptop, phone and generous staff discount.
We pride ourselves on working with the most driven and passionate people.. Are you one of them?
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.