Head of Digital Marketing
3 days left
- Full Time
Head of Digital Marketing
£Competitive + Benefits Package
At Sponge we’re providing seriously creative digital learning solutions to some of the world’s best-loved brands. So, of course, we need our own digital brand to be at the top of its game. If you’re an experienced digital marketer with unlimited enthusiasm and drive, and a passion for creating an online presence that leaves the competition standing, then we really want to talk to you
As our new Head of Digital Marketing, you’ll be a whizz at everything digital – website, SEO, analytics, remarketing, social – whatever we need, you’ve got it! You’ll be a naturally creative thinker who gets a buzz out of working in a fast-paced, changing environment. Working as part of a talented team of campaign, communications and creative experts you’ll ensure that our online brand is visible, exciting and drives demand for our services. We’re a growing business, on a mission to double our size in the next few years; so, you’ll be hands-on in your approach, great at building relationships and quick to collaborate. Your days will be busy and challenging but always varied, fun and rewarding.
We’re looking for a hands-on, experienced Head of Digital Marketing who will:
- Lead all elements of digital strategy, planning and execution - from initial concept to final delivery and ROI measurement
- Deliver a website that lives up to our seriously creative brand (and of course attracts clients we’d love to work with)
- Work with the campaigns and communications teams to maximise the impact of every message through digital channels
- Amplify our digital brand to appeal to clients and employees alike
- Increase our inbound lead generation through digital activities
- Take a lead on new marketing technology that will fast track our ambition
- Measure and analyse the data to drive continual improvement
- Be a motivating and inclusive manager
- Be prepared to take a risk, push boundaries and challenge the status quo
Desired skills and experience:
- Hands-on B2B digital marketing experience
- Experience of CMS and automation platforms (we currently use Craft and Act-on), SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, CRO
- In-depth understanding of user journeys and digital engagement
- Be an ideas person who delivers consistently against objectives
- Be an open and engaging communicator
In return, you will join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growth; and a sales and marketing team with a big challenge, a determined attitude and a supportive environment. You will receive fantastic benefits, a competitive salary and be part of a company that’s really going places.
If you’ve read this far then keep going… apply today for an exciting, rewarding career at Sponge
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Head of Digital Marketing, Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Digital Campaign Manager, Digital Engagement Manager, Head of Marketing.