Insurance Advisor (Trainee considered)
Policywave is a niche independent insurance broker based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. With continued growth, we are looking for new members of the team to assist in a variety of insurance-based duties. Experince is not essential provided you have a confident disposition and good telephone manner.
Working within a small team, you will be responsible for managing the day to day needs of our clients. This will include day to day client contact over the phone, dealing with renewals, new business, mid-term adjustments and delivering first-class customer service and sales advice.
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic team player who must have a "can do" work ethic. The successful candidate will need to be able to work under reasonable pressure, when required and to communicate effectively. You should be able to answer phone calls, handle email communication from both clients and team members and be able to prioritise and organise your own workload in line with agreed deadlines. You must be able to provide information to clients in a timely, confident and professional manner. We are looking for a positive friendly professional team player, who always develops and maintains good working relationships with clients, colleagues, insurers.
In return we offer a highly competitive salary with excellent benefits package. This is a great opportunity to get in at ground level and use your talents to establish yourself within the company.
- Liaise with clients over the phone to give new business quotations or renew existing client policies.
- Maintain records using our software system, ensuring all data recorded is accurate and correct.
- Process amendments to existing policies as requested by clients.
- Liaise with Insurers and our accident Claim Management Company over the telephone.
- Strong and confident telephone manner.
- Confident on the Microsoft and good general computer skills.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative.
- Successful track record in same or similar environment.
- Knowledge and experience of the Personal Lines Insurance Industry.
- Experience of TAM (Applied) System.
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30. Alternative Saturdays 09:00 - 13:00.
In the first instance please submit your CV. Due to the expected large amount of enquires if you have not heard from us within 10 days of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NO RECRUITMENT COMPANIES.