Residential Property Paralegal
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY DEPARTMENT
FULL OR PART TIME CONSIDERED
A great opportunity has arisen for a paralegal to join my clients busy residential property team based at their offices in Maidstone, Kent. Applications of full and part time considered.
My client are ideally looking for someone who is currently working in the residential property environment and has a good understanding of residential conveyancing processes and procedures. You will be assisting a very busy fee earner who specialises in leasehold enfranchisement work so you will be able to demonstrate that you can take an organised approach in supporting the fee earner in this fast paced environment. This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their knowledge and skills within a highly reputable team.
The ideal candidate will:
- be competent in assisting a very busy fee earner, with minimal supervision;
- be able to prioritise their own workload to ensure the delivery of excellent client services;
- to be proactive in their own development and keen to broaden their skillset;
- possess great communications skills;
- have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding agreed goals and targets;
- be confident in using a case management system as part of their daily work;
- be able to demonstrate that they have actively contributed to the success of the team.
In return my client can offer a competitive salary along with a great benefits package including discretionary bonus scheme, pension, 26 days annual holiday, life assurance, private medical insurance, income replacement scheme, Perkbox staff discounts, social events and much more.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TOGETHER WITH A COVER LETTER INCLUDING DETAILS OF SALARY AND AVALIABILITY TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS LEGAL ASSOCIATES AS DIRECTED.