publishFrench Tax Assistant, Harvey John Accountancy Recruitment
If you're a French speaking graduate or an experienced finance professional with an interest for international tax / VAT, this is a role that we're confident you'll be interested in! Why? Having placed the entire team for this Brighton based global company, Harvey John have seen first hand the fantastic opportunities that will be available to you in this role.
What can you expect?
- Career progression and continuous professional development! You will be invested in and will have exposure that is difficult to find elsewhere due to their business model
- Working in a tight knit international team and with close proximity to senior members, meaning you'll always have support and be able to learn from those with experience!
- Being able to work in a truly global role with some of the biggest brands in the world and helping them tackle international tax cases
- Trained to become an international tax specialist. This is the first stepping stone to becoming an expert in the industry!
- Working for a multinational company with a huge global presence but still being a part of a smaller team dynamic, meaning you'll never just be a 'cog in the machine'. Your work is genuinely adding value!
If the above is ticking the right boxes for you, this position could be the start of the rest of your career (???honestly, we've seen this happen to many of the candidates we've introduced over the years!).
What do you need to apply?
- Either a degree (ideally in Accountancy or Finance) or finance / client management related work experience
- Fluency (ideally native) in French
- Strong communication skills. You'll be speaking with international clients on a daily basis, often explaining complex tax matters to non-tax people!
- Good general competency with Excel
This isn't just any company where you'll become a number in a larger team??? This is a collaborative team of global experts that bounce off each other on a daily basis, making this an excellent working environment. Recently placed candidates have often told us it's like a training ground of ambitious tax professionals and that it's a great platform for people looking to partner with some of the world's leading brands and most exciting start-ups!
Harvey John have always had excellent relationship with this company and we're able to tell you everything that you need to know about them! They really are a great team and provide a unique platform for finance professionals looking to springboard their career into taxation!
Interested to hear more? Want to know more about the team, culture, progression, learning & development opportunities on offer? Give Alex Mann a call for more information.
The post French Tax Assistant, Harvey John Accountancy Recruitment appeared first on bright.jobs .