SPARSHOLT COLLEGE HAMPSHIRE (INCORPORATING ANDOVER COLLEGE)
Sessional Lecturer - GCSE English/Functional Skills
GBP20,950 - GBP32,241 pro rata (dependent upon qualifications)
The post holder will have recent experience and a proven track record of successful delivery of GCSE English and Functional Skills to learners. It is desirable that the post holder has a specialist qualification at level 4 or above in English and has experience teaching Functional Skills. It is essential to have a recognised teaching qualification, or willingness to attain.
The initial hours for this post are 9.00 am - 4.30 pm on Tuesday's, with a one hour unpaid lunch break.
This position is based at the Sparsholt campus.
Closing Date: 06 January 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier if sufficient applications are received
* Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
* Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
* Free on-site parking
* Car Share Scheme
* Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
* Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
* Flexible Working Policy
* Access to an employee assistance scheme
* On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership GBP100 per annum)
* You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
* Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey.
* Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
* Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
* Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
* Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Interested? Click apply now.