Club Steward or Stewardess
CLUB STEWARD OR STEWARDESS
Sebastopol Social Club
Sebastopol Social Club is a multi-award winning and thriving Social Club, located on Wern Road in Sebastopol, Pontypool. It has a large membership from the surrounding areas of Cwmbran, Sebastopol, Griffithstown and Pontypool plus some from further afield. New members are always welcome, and non- members are very welcome subject to normal club entrance rules.
Position: Club Steward or Stewardess
A vacancy and opportunity has arisen for a new Club Steward or Stewardess to continue the development of our very popular social club. This is not a residential position.
You will bring:
* A proven track record in the hospitality industry including bar and cellar management.
* Food safety qualification to Level 2, or Level 3 preferred.
* A personal license holder, or ability and willingness to gain this qualification.
* Evidence of past team development, financial management and business growth.
* Ability to demonstrate personal flexibility in working patterns and create staff rotas to meet business needs.
* Work as an integral member of the bar team, including shifts on evenings and weekends.
* Understanding of how to manage a busy bar cellar to minimise wastage while maximising sales and beer quality.
* Bar stock management including ordering, stock rotation and external monthly stock take.
* Understanding of health and safety in the workplace and be a named key holder.
We will offer:
* Annual salary negotiable, depending on experience and previous business track record.
* Support of our management committee to ensure the Steward succeeds in developing the quality and environment of the Club for staff and members alike.
INTERESTED? Please click on APPLY and send covering letter with you CV