Data Entry Clerk/Admin
7 days left
- Full Time
This is an amazing opportunity to join the Environment Agency on a temporary basis as a Data Processor.
This opportunity is with the Environment Agency based in Blandford, Dorset and is a 37 hr. working week over a 6 months period that may be extended.
We are looking for candidates who are degree qualified or hold relevant experience. It's advantageous to have a programme management or financial background. You are required to have demonstrable ability in the following areas:
- Use Excel to advanced level, including the ability to collate and interpret data from Excel, using look ups and filters, create pivot tables and make recommendations. There will be an Excel assessment as part of the interview process.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communications skills to enable effective team working
- Attention to detail is key
- Understand and enjoy working with data and demonstrate sound knowledge of Project and Programme Management
- Have high numeric skills, maintaining accuracy and ensuring consistency, preferably with experience working with financial data
- Present convincing verbal and written advice and have a practical approach to problem solving
- Proactive approach and fresh perspective will ensure you're always looking towards continuous improvement
A proven record of working with customers and delivering on time is essential.
The successful candidate will be primarily working in the Environment Agency Office in Blandford Forum, with occasional visits accompanying Programming team members to other Environment Agency Offices to support project managers. A full driving license is preferred but not essential.
Salary will be £14 per hour
Apply for Data Entry Clerk/Admin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly