Our Public Sector Client based in Orton, Peterborough requires a strong clerical administrator to join their busy team.
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. You will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
The rate of pay is £8 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online to be considered for this role. Alternatively, please contact the Public Sector team on 01733 310855 if any additional information is required.
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly