Stores Person - (MRO) - Part Time
Stores Person – MRO
Part Time - Monday to Friday 3-4hrs per day.
Our client is an engineering company offering an advanced manufacturing service to the Aerospace and Defence Industries. They are currently seeking to recruit a Stores Person for their Southend location.
To carry out day to day tasks in a timely and accurate manner to ensure all goods in and out of Stores are dealt with as needed. This is a part-time role Monday to Friday 3-4hrs per day.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Booking in and location of new parts and AGS
- Picking parts from stores via picking lists and delivering to the shop floor in a timely manner
- Adjusting stock levels and part numbers as required
- Liaise with purchasing on stock corrections and order rejections.
- Control of a perpetual inventory stock takes every month
- Investigating and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Raising GRNs for booking in repairs and stock
- Packing items ready for shipment
- Liaising with couriers for shipping
- Knowledge of import export control IPR
- Forklift licence
- Arrange delivery and shipping of 3rd party repair work
- Perform any other duties within your capabilities as directed by the Company
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience within a MRO environment
- PC literate
- Good communication skills
- Import and export control
- Dangerous goods packing
- Flexibility with overtime if required AOG
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.
Apply for Stores Person - (MRO) - Part Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly