Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours week
Salary: Negotiable competitive rate, based on experience.
AC Precision seeks a Saw Operator. Required to operate and load CNC machines.
A candidate with an Engineering background would be ideal. Required to operate saws to cut metal. Learning on the job will entail loading CNC machines, linishing and deburring. You will also assist in the Store, duties will include sorting spares and stock keeping. Training will be given to the right candidate.
AC Precision seeks to appoint an experienced candidate to fill the role as...
- This person will be joining a small team of engineers to develop and work in the production of quality precision engineered components. We provide anything from prototypes and small batch work to high volume production.
- Your primary role will be to set up and operate power saws to cut.
- You must be willing to learn how to linish and deburr compenants
- Operate and load CNC Machines.
- Essentially you must have saw operating experience.
- You must be able to set controls to adjust speed, feed rate and blade tensions.
- It would be desirable if the candidate is able:
- to work to engineering drawings.
- Position guides, stops, to secure and direct work pieces, using hand tools and measuring devices.
- Verifies dimensions of finished work pieces, using measuring devices.
- Any and all training can and will be provided in house.
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please email your CV making sure to clearly highlight your experience with precision engineering for the attention of Andrew Cooke
Apply for Saw Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly