Plymouth or Home-Based (anywhere nationally for remote workers)
Up to £38,000
Our client is an amazing software specialist company. They’ve built management systems for the healthcare and social care sectors which are used at the highest levels and are approved by the government.
They’re looking for a PHP Developer to join their Agile Team and support the company through an exciting period of growth.
Specifically, as PHP Developer, you will:
- Create and extend our client’s class-leading systems
- Work within an Agile framework
- Utilise current internet development platforms
- Develop high quality modules and RESTful APIs
- Learn new techniques and technologies as you work
- Continue your ongoing professional development
The company is based in Plymouth but are eager to hear from remote workers as well as those based locally.
Interested? To be considered as a PHP Developer, you will need experience of the following:
- Object Oriented PHP (or equivalent)
- Relational Databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server etc)
- RESTful APIs
- Version control (Git/SVN)
- HTML and CSS
This is the right role for you if you have held the title of Developer, Agile Developer, Software Developer, PHP Developer, Programmer, Software Programmer, or Application Developer.
But what’s in it for you?
- Join a socially responsible, paperless organisation
- Work at the forefront of technical solutions
- Help to build more impressive, functional and useable systems
- Be part of an incredible organisation at a key point in their growth
- Learn, grow and develop your skills
To apply for the role of PHP Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.