Hotel Night Manager
Night Manager- £19,000+ Bonus- West End of London- Immediate Start
I am currently looking for a Night Manager to join a well-respected hotel chain based in Central London. This role is offering great incentives such as monthly bonuses for up selling and the ability to make great tips. The team has a real family feel and it is crucial you can gel with different personality types and work quickly and effectively.
The role is fast moving and it is important that you can work under pressure and to deadlines. We are looking for somebody who learns quickly has amazing customer awareness and can self-motivate as well as motivate others.
As you will be assisting in the management of the front desk it is crucial you would feel comfortable leading a team and supporting managers and members of staff with queries and training. Night management and Opera knowledge is crucial.
You are required to:
- Train new members and existing members to use Opera
- Have worked in a night manager role previously
- Have a warm, engaging personality, and be able to communicate fluently in spoken and written
- Maintain a positive 'can do' attitude, a good and clear telephone manner and a well-groomed appearance
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects without assistance
- To stand for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift
- Be flexible to work variable shifts, including weekends and bank holidays
Some responsibilities included:
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations in computer system Opera verifying guest identity, requesting form of payment, and issuing room key
- Operate telephone switchboard station. Respond to and resolve guest requests, including wake-up call requests
- Greet guests and inform them of property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities
- Open doors and assist guests / visitors entering and leaving property
- Assist with luggage storage and retrieval
- Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction
- Review handover and Manager on Duty reports
- 4 on 4 off
"Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture".
Do you want to work for this amazing company with excellent benefits? Do you meet the requirements? If yes, apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.