Digital Marketing Executive
7 days left
- Full Time
Do You Want To Work In Digital Marketing?
Do you want to work for the largest news publisher in the UK, who reach over 45 million people every month?
Bristol Post (part of Reach plc) is currently on the lookout for a talented digital marketing executive.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of all aspects of social media, including generating content, account management and manipulating digital images.
Location: Central Bristol
Job Type: Permanent, subject to three month probationary period
As a digital marketing executive, you’ll primarily be in contact with a range of local businesses (think anything from restaurants to estate agents) to develop marketing strategies and report on the results of existing digital campaigns.
Day to day, you can expect to be:
- Communicating with clients (both over the phone and via email)
- Creating and managing Facebook adverts and social media campaigns
- Supporting team members in other areas of digital marketing
- Researching and writing engaging copy
- Sourcing and editing digital images
The successful candidate will have the following skills and be able to give examples of how they have utilised them in an interview:
- Digital content creation.
- Outstanding communication.
- You’ll be comfortable chatting away to clients on a daily basis.
- Basic design experience, with a working understanding of Adobe packages, including Photoshop.
- Strong IT skills are a must and Google analytics skills would be an advantage.
In return, you’ll gain invaluable digital management experience and will work with an exciting and dynamic team of friendly, supportive professionals. Interested?
To apply, please send your cover letter, CV and any relevant supporting materials directly to Matthew Basham
Bristol Post seeks to employ a workforce that reflects the diverse community at large, because we value the individual contribution of people irrespective of sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, colour, religion, ethnic or national origin.
Bristol Post is part of the Reach PLC Group
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly