Kudos Catering (UK) Limited
Kudos Catering are award winning food and venue management experts, we provide our services at a number of contract catering sectors in the UK. Kudos are part of the Crown Partnership, one of the leading event and catering companies in the industry.
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to join our fantastic team at Coventry University.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Through telephone calls, minimum 100 a week, generate site visits or appointments that you will undertake, minimum of 8 a week
- Through using the venue past client data, identify lapsed users and re contact in order to re win their business (older than 18 months)
- Create mailings which are all then to be followed up with telephone call campaign
- Attend key commercial events within the venue, other appropriate networking and hospitality events to raise exposure of Coventry Conferences.
- Management of the reactive sales team members. Ensuring they undertake their daily duties in the most productive way for the maximum benefit of the business
- Identifying and managing any poor performance in the department
- Ensuring all members of the team follow company procedures and best sales practices
- Maintain an accurate and current database.
- Effectively communicate with clients to gain commitment to purchase Coventry Conferences and products.
- Overcome client resistance/objections to products.
- Advise Commercial Director, Business Development Director and Managing Partner Development of client feedback/comments relating to product content and pricing as well as companies performance.
- Evaluate and grade enquiries for profitability/suitability
- Attend client and networking events.
- Achieve sales activities within specified time scales as directed by Business Commercial Director, Development Director and Managing Partner Development.
- Prepare all financial, enquiry and business figures and reports for sales meetings as required
- Targeted tele-sales campaigns to achieve sales for Coventry Conferences products.
- Effectively communicate with Key Clients via telephone, face to face and written communication to identify full potential for, and to gain maximum commitment to purchase Coventry Conferences products.
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly