Group Environmental, Compliance and Health & Safety Manager
Aura Graphics is one of Europe’s leading commercial graphics and visual communication providers. We create solutions for transportation, retail and architectural markets. We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced Group Environmental, Compliance and Health & Safety Manager to cover the company sites in Stoke on Trent and Lowestoft along with our field based Installation Teams. The successful candidate would be based in our Stoke on Trent office.
- To ensure the company’s policies and rules are aligned with regulatory and ethical standards.
- To ensure that a safety first mindset and ethic is adopted throughout the organisation
- To create, implement and monitor environmental, health and safety and compliance strategies to promote sustainable development.
- Develop and implement environmental strategies and action plans to ensure corporate sustainable development.
- Lead the implementation of policies and practice whilst ensuring compliance with environmental legislation.
- Audit, analyse and report performance to internal and external stakeholders and regulatory bodies.
- Carry out impact assessments to identify, assess and reduce the company’s risks and potential financial costs.
- Conduct audits and reviews to ensure compliance with required standards.
- Spearheads and assist in the design of programmes to improve environmental and health and safety compliance.
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Critical problem-solving ability.
- The ability to analyse and interpret information quickly
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Relevant experience
- A good understanding of business practice and commercial awareness
- Good internal and external relationship builder
- IOSH and NEBOSH certification
- Educated to degree level