1 day left
- Full Time
This is a great opportunity for an engineer to join our hard working team.
Progression within the Company will be offered to the right person.
- Working as part of the team to produce a high quality end product
- Working on AC & DC electric motors, single and 3 phase, all types of pump unit (Submersible, circulator, vacuum etc.), all types of gearbox unit and fans
- Stripping, assessing, re-building and testing anything electrical/mechanical
- Meeting deadlines and Customer expectations
- To inspect and report on works and parts required to carry out a thorough repair on equipment sent in for repair
- To effectively diagnose electrical and mechanical faults.
- To have the ability to safely isolate and test mechanical and electrical equipment.
- To produce condition reports for submission to the Workshop Manager for quoting purposes
- To ensure a daily timesheet is submitted to cover all of the works undertaken during the previous shift
- Lots of overtime available
The ideal candidate would have the below experience, yet training will be given to the right candidate.
- First aid
- Manual handling
- Electrical Safe isolation or higher electrical qualification
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to participate on a call out rota
- Welding would be advantageous
Apply for Electrical/Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly