Delivery Driver/ Warehouse position
Delivery driver/ Warehouse position
You will be responsible for temperature controlled multi-drop deliveries to customers in Leicestershire and surrounding areas. In addition you will be required to support the warehouse team in assisting with incoming deliveries and outgoing order picking. This is a full-time permanent position. We would require references on application and a clean criminal record would be mandatory.
The main duties of the Delivery Driver/Warehouse Person:
- Delivering temperature controlled goods to customers using a company vehicle.
- Processing incoming deliveries.
- Ensuring the van is kept roadworthy by reporting any accidents or defects.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Delivering excellent customer service, following the company's standards.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required of the Van Driver/Warehouse Person:
To join our team we are looking for a person who:
- Has experience with food handling.
- Has experience of multi-drop deliveries.
- Has an outgoing, positive and professional attitude.
- Has good day to day planning capabilities, this will be essential for the candidate to be successful in this role.
- Is able to meet deadlines and follow through on commitments.
- Is conscientious with good attention to detail.
- Is polite, trustworthy and reliable at all times.
- Full clean UK driving licence preferred.
- HGV licence would help although not essential.