FINTEC recruit is seeking a Hydrologist for our Environmental client based in Glasgow. This is a permanent role with salary negotiable by experience up to circa £35,000, competitive benefits and flexible working. You will be offering advisory services to businesses in various sectors including renewables, energy networks, marine, commercial sectors. You will require to hold a current driving licence.
Responsibilities of the Senior Hydrologist position:-
- Project management and delivery of hydrology projects;
- Delivery of technical hydrological and river basin
- Hydrology and modelling advice for aspects of fluvial, coastal and pluvial flood risk, and river basin processes;
- Input into cross-disciplinary projects (e. ecology, impact assessment, engineering);
- Building client relationships while offering consultancy/advisory services
Skills and Experience required for the Hydrologist role:-
- Hold an Honours degree or Master's in hydrology or relevant discipline;
- Consultancy experience in project management;
- Working experience in hydraulic modelling (1D & 2D hydraulic models);
- Hydrology support to EIA and environmental engineering projects;
- Be Chartered or willing to work towards
Further information on the Hydrologist role is available on application. Please submit your current CV to apply.
Apply for Hydrologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly