4 days left
- Full Time
McTaggart Group is a well-established, successful group of companies which operate in the Affordable Housing, Commercial, Industrial and Private Housing Sectors.
Due to our continued success and expanding workload, we are looking to recruit an experienced Joiner to work in the Maintenance Department of our Construction Division.
Duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
• Carry out routine joinery repairs & maintenance
• Undertake carpentry and joinery work at any of our client’s properties
• Provide a quick response to reported emergencies and urgent works
• Replacement of doors, windows and damaged sections of internal or external joinery items
• Maintenance and repair of locks, catches and mechanical closing devices
• Manufacture and installation of purpose made joinery items including use of workshop machinery and cutting equipment
• Undertake glazing work to timber, metal & uPVC windows & doors
• Liaise with staff with regards to planning & arranging maintenance
• Submit details of completed work including time taken and materials used
• Liaise with and assist other trades and contractors, as required
The successful candidate:-
• must be a time-served joiner, in possession of relevant papers
• must hold a clean, current driving licence
• will be required to participate in a call-out rota (1 week in 4)
Hours of work: 39 hours per week Monday – Thursday: 08.00 a.m. – 4.30 p.m. Friday: 08.00 a.m. – 3.30 p.m.
Rate of pay: Dependant on experience
Closing date: 07 December 2018
Please send a copy of your current C.V. by clicking apply now
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for MAINTENANCE JOINER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly